A Mid-West tradition on a patio door, and still currently used in many homes, vertical blinds are so much more than meet the eye. This treatment is a “modern” design, reaching back into mid-century modern design that currently is so popular. One of the first window treatment styles to launch in the 1970s with great gusto, this was more expensive than custom drapery.
In today’s material selection vertical blinds offer a high-quality PVC (doesn’t sound glamourous, but wait until you see the choices!) or woven fabric. The vinyl offers room-darkening light control or select fabric vanes may be chosen for light-filtering properties. Open the treatment as a drapery with a center split or one-way stack for maximum operation function. Maximize light control by tilting the vanes to direct light.
- Ability to direct the light to the left or right.
- Fabric may be used with channel panel vanes for room-darkening super-powers.
- On-trend colors, finishes and textures.
- Child-safe controls available.
- Green-Guard certified free from VOC gas emissions.