Woven Wood Roman Shades
Organic materials add a natural warmth to your home with various materials: Wood, Grass, and Reeds. Try the traditional Roman Shade or the Waterfall Roman Shade for your home. Add design elements of banding or valances to personalize your style.
Style and quality are essential elements in these shades’ designs. Hunter Douglas Provenance® Woven Wood Shades employ modern techniques to grant superb quality. Hunter Douglas’s techniques minimize typical woven wood issues such as stretching, bowing, and breaking.
- The modern, sleek headrail is available in Provenance® Woven Wood Shades. This headrail allows these shades to operate with several operational options.
- Vertical Draperies to match your woven wood shades are also available to complete the look of your room on both doors and windows with the same material.
- Independently operable liners are available, giving you the best of both worlds. Or add an attached liner with a light filter or room-darkening liner options.
Woven Wood Vertical Drapery
Whether your style is traditional or contemporary, the hand-woven organic wood weaves complement any room. Moving left to right, the vertical orientation of these treatments makes these treatments perfect for patio doors or wide windows. The organic materials of wood, grasses, and reeds create various lightweight patterns and weave.
Depending upon the openness of the weave and your desired privacy level and light control, the treatment is available with or without a liner. An open weave during the day will diffuse the light, cut the glare of the sun, and allow you to see out, but not necessarily allow your neighbors to see in your home. However, if you need privacy at night, you will need a liner on this treatment. A privacy liner during the day allows a better inside view of the treatment weave’s color and texture.
- Coordinate your weave shades to match your Vertical Drapery. Use the same material from door to window, giving you a clean look.
- Finish hemlines on the Provenance® Woven Wood Vertical Draperies with coordinating banding, giving a superior look and quality compared to other brands.
- These treatments are unlined, with privacy or opaque liner.
- Liners will add to the R-Value of the treatment in the winter, keeping your home warmer. And, of course, cooler in the summer months.