These are not your Grandma’s roller shades!
Design you room with contemporary clean lines by selecting roller shades as your go-to-design choice. Whether seeking a more traditional fabric or the desire for cutting-edge materials is the goal, we can accommodate that design vision.
A wide variety of fabrics, colors, textures and technologically superior lifting systems, there is a shade for you. The opacity range is staggering: Room-darkening fabrics with the Hunter Douglas Window Fashions Blockout system keep your room at maximum darkness. Semi-opaque fabrics gently filter light into the room, offering privacy. Sheer shades will cut the glare and allow the outside in your space. Screen shadings will help stop damaging UV rays from entering your room, with a view to the outside dependent on the screening openness.
- Dual roller application offers the best of both worlds: Combine fabric in different opacities on the same shade for a variety of privacy and light control in one window.
- Top treatments available are fabric-covered cassettes(either round or square), a fabric valance, dust cover, or fascia.
- The Whole House Solution® offers same fabric treatments from roller shades to panel tracks.
- Alustra® fabrics available.
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certification.
Hunter Douglas Window Fashions has done it again! The simple lines of the roller shade combined with the construction of honeycomb shades create this dimensional roller shade called Sonnette™. The leading-edge curved construction of the Sonnette™ Roller Shade gives window treatments an entirely new window treatment concept.
Light-filtering fabric gently diffuses the light, creating a pleasant ambiance in your room. Or if you prefer for maximum light control and privacy select a room-darkening fabric. Ergonomically-designed, the bottom rail act to facilitate ease of operation.
Great fabric selections compliment the design of the Sonnette™ shade. Dynamic bold colors and textures or universal favorites neutrals have been introduced to this collection. This shade adds pizazz to the décor of any room.
- No lifting cords makes this shade winner.
- Innovative light-diffusing shape adds to the glow of the room as light enters.
- Two layers of fabric, the back undetectable are the reason this treatment is a break-out concept.
- Energy efficient pockets trap air for energy savings.
- Fabric-wrapped headrail or cassette blend with the shade for a clean look.
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certification™ has been achieved.
Sleek. Modern. Contemporary. Skyline® Gliding Window Panels are flat wide fabric panels that smoothly move on a track vertically, offering a dramatic look for any expanse of door or window. When fully opened these panel tracks, show a tight dimensional stack. Closed, they present the room with dramatic design element.
An extensive collection of fabrics with over 600 colors to choose from, Skyline® offers the largest fabric selection on the market. Available in either the Hunter Douglas Designer Roller Shade fabric or the Designer Screen Shade fabric there are more options than ever to satisfy any design palette.
Panel tracks are a superb choice for a room divider. The interlocking bottom weight on each panel prevents panels from tangling and adds stability as the panels glide on the track. A patented two-channel track systems keep the track depth slim, regardless of the numbers of panels and offers a tighter stack back when open.
- The Whole House Solution® offers a horizontal and vertical version to coordinate treatments for the best look.
- Variety of top treatment options: sleek headrail only, metal valance, box Valance, and round or square cassette.