Coordinate your honeycomb horizontal window shades with the Vertiglide® by Hunter Douglas. This cordless side-to-side shade is perfect for patio doors and sliding windows. When open, the side stack is only 6 ½” giving maximum openness and the least obtrusive stack available in any vertical treatment.
Offering the same extensive fabric line as it’s counterparts, Duette® and Applause® honeycomb shades, the selection of textures, colors and prints is vast. The same energy efficiencies for the horizontal shades are also presented with the Vertiglide®.
- Huge expanses of glass may be covered with this treatment.
- Coordinate all window and door openings with the same fabric using horizonal honeycomb shades the Vertiglide™.
- Acoustically favorable, this fabric can absorb 70% of the sound on the room’s interior and reduce outside noise.
- TruePleat™, a patented fabric process retains the pleats shape without stretching.
- Three size pleats are available: 1 ¼”, ¾” and 3/8” in this fabric collection.
Expansive views, diffused sun light, and gorgeous soft fabric compliments any home. Gentle rays of sunlight enter through the sheer fabric diffusing and dispersing natural light. Luminette® Privacy Sheers offer precision light control in translucent or room-darkening vanes, rotating to provide 180 degree of light control.
Durable, yet beautiful, sheer fabric stands up to the harsh UV rays protecting your furniture, art and flooring from those UV damaging rays. With the tilt of a wand close, open and angle the vanes for maximum view and privacy.
- Sizes up to 192” wide by 120” tall with a single panel offer a spectacular view.
- Fabric vanes available in light-filter or room-darkening choices.
- The Whole House Solution™ allows a combination of Hunter Douglas treatments enhancing any design plan.
- Operational controls are child and pet safe.
- Finished hardware adds to the beautiful look of the product.
Whether your style is traditional or contemporary the hand-woven organic wood weaves compliment any room. Moving left to right, the vertical orientation of these treatments, make these treatments perfect for patio doors or large windows. Organic materials of wood, grasses and reeds are used to create various light-weight patterns and weaves.
Depending upon the openness of the weave and your desired privacy level and light control, the treatment can be designed with or without a liner. An open weave during the day will diffuse the light, cut the glare of the sun, allow you to see out, but not necessarily allow your neighbors to see in. However, if you need privacy at night you will need a liner on this treatment. A privacy liner during the day does allow a better inside view of the color and the texture of the treatment weave.
- Roman Shades may be fabricated to match your Vertical Drapery. This affords you the same material from doors to windows giving you a consistent clean look.
- Hem lines on the Provenance® Woven Wood Vertical Draperies are finished with coordinating banding giving a superior look and quality compared to other brands.
- These treatments are available unlined, with privacy liner, or with an opaque liner.
- Liners will add to the R-Value of the treatment in the winter keeping your home warmer. And of course, cooler in the summer months.
A Mid-West tradition on a patio door, and still currently used in many homes, vertical blinds are so much more than meet the eye. This treatment is a “modern” design, reaching back into mid-century modern design that currently is so popular. One of the first window treatment styles to launch in the 1970s with great gusto, this was more expensive than custom drapery.
In today’s material selection vertical blinds offer a high-quality PVC (doesn’t sound glamourous, but wait until you see the choices!) or woven fabric. The vinyl offers room-darkening light control or select fabric vanes may be chosen for light-filtering properties. Open the treatment as a drapery with a center split or one-way stack for maximum operation function. Maximize light control by tilting the vanes to direct light.
- Ability to direct the light to the left or right.
- Fabric may be used with channel panel vanes for room-darkening super-powers.
- On-trend colors, finishes and textures.
- Child-safe controls available.
- Green-Guard certified free from VOC gas emissions.