Invite the great outdoors inside. Softly contoured fabric vanes suspended between front and rear sheer fabrics give a maximum view of the outdoors, while diffusing light and offering daytime privacy. Desire privacy at night? …just close the vanes.
Save your art, flooring and furniture from the harsh damaging effects of UV rays with these shadings. When these shadings are down with the vanes open, they protect your home from 88% of the UV rays. When the vanes are closed 99% of the UV rays are stopped.
- Fantastic fabric assembled showing a variety of textures and large depth of colors. The Alustra® collection of fabrics is also available from The Blind Lady ™
- Duolite® Silhouette® shadings offer all the pluses of the Silhouette® shading, but with the added enhancement of an independently operated roller shade that retracts from the headrail. No need for two sets of brackets and two separate shades.
- Silhouette® Clearview® shadings are constructed with a combination of front and back sheers that will maximize your outdoor view. (Note the UV protection is diminished as compared to the standard Silhouette® fabric collection.)
- Anti-Moiré fabric construction allows for a better view-through when the vanes are open. View is not distorted by the sheer fabric.
Silhouette® Window Shadings and Nantucket™ Shades Differences
- Silhouette® Window Shadings have a larger selection of textures and colors.
- The Silhouette® Window shading is a woven polyester with the texture woven into the fabric While the Nantucket™ fabric is a non-woven bonded polyester in which any texture is silk screened on the fabric.
- The Silhouette® offers a larger view between the vanes because the vane fabric is stiffer than the Nantucket™.
- The Silhouette® Window Shadings has 3 different vane sizes: 2” original, 3” for a larger view and the 4” Quartette® for maximum view.