Yards of fabric are used to create a full luxurious custom drapery or stationary drapery panels.
- Full Drapery closes and opens, covering the entire window. The drapery panels may be hung using a decorative rod with finials; traditional traversing rod, or traveling wand in a ripple fold style or decorative track.
- Stationary Side Panels accent your window or other window treatment by adding color, texture and style to the room. These panels are mounted on each side of the window and do not move. They can either be mounted on a board or designed with decorative poles and finials.
- Accents may be added for additional style to your chosen fabric
- Banded with accent or complimentary fabric.
- Vertical inset or leading edge with cording, beads or gimp.
- Added accents: swags
- Tied-back using cord, fabric banding and architectural features.