Soft window treatments are made from soft materials such as fabric or textiles. They include drapes, curtains, sheers, valances, swags, and Roman shades. Go for a clean sleek look or add trim, gimp and drama to the design. Select from literally thousands of fabrics to find your own style and design. The Blind Lady has the expertise to create a treatment you will love.
Yards of fabric are used to create a full luxurious custom drapery or stationary drapery panels.
- Full Drapery closes and opens, covering the entire window. The drapery panels may be hung using a decorative rod with finials; traditional traversing rod, or traveling wand in a ripple fold style or decorative track.
- Stationary Side Panels accent your window or other window treatment by adding color, texture and style to the room. These panels are mounted on each side of the window and do not move. They can either be mounted on a board or designed with decorative poles and finials.
- Accents may be added for additional style to your chosen fabric
- Banded with accent or complimentary fabric.
- Vertical inset or leading edge with cording, beads or gimp.
- Added accents: swags
- Tied-back using cord, fabric banding and architectural features.
Beautiful custom top treatments come in several styles and variations. Go for a clean sleek look or add trim, gimp and drama to the design. Select from literally thousands of fabrics to find your own style and design. The Blind Lady has the expertise to create a treatment you will love.
- Cornices are fabric upholstered boards, either straight or shaped in their design. Great for a fabric pattern that needs to be seen in its entirety. Accent with a welt on the edges, trim with beads or gimp, or add a cascade of accent or matching fabric.
- Board Valance Treatments are in a huge variety of styles and custom accents. Crisp pleats, a straight design, fabric swagged, cascades of accent or matching fabric, trim it with fringe or gimp… or better yet create a design using a combination of elements. That’s what The Blind Lady can do for you! These treatments because they are board-mounted, once hung and dressed, literally can be ignored without muss or fuss.
- Throw Swags are “scarves” of fabric that can be combined with a variety of hardware, poles, finials and other architectural features. The Blind Lady uses a mathematical formula to create and dress your throw swags.
Add an extra dimension to your home décor with custom accents.
- Pillows in a variety of styles and sizes accent your décor.
- Bedding including comforters, bed spreads, bed skirts
- Window Seats to compliment your other design elements
- Table Runners and Table Clothes