Soft window treatments are made from soft materials such as fabric or textiles. They include drapes, curtains, sheers, valances, swags, and Roman shades. Go for a clean, sleek look, or add trim, gimp, and drama to the design. Select from literally thousands of fabrics to find your style and design. The Blind Lady has the expertise to create a treatment you will love.
Create luxurious custom drapery or stationary drapery panels. We offer yards of unique and incredible fabrics.
- Full Drapery closes and opens, covering the entire window. Hang drapery panels using a decorative rod with finials, a traditional traversing rod, or a traveling wand in a ripple fold style or decorative track.
- Stationary Side Panels accent your window or other window treatment by adding color, texture, and style to the room. These panels are mounted on each side of the window and do not move. They can either be mounted on a board or designed with decorative poles and finials.
- We offer accents for added style to your chosen fabric
- Banded with an accent or complimentary fabric.
- Available in a vertical inset or leading edge with cording, beads, or gimp.
- Added accents: swags
- Tied-back using the cord, fabric banding, and architectural features.
Beautiful custom top treatments come in several styles and variations. Go for a clean, sleek look, or add trim, gimp, and drama to the design. Select from literally thousands of fabrics to find your style and design. The Blind Lady has the expertise to create a treatment you will love.
- Cornices are fabric upholstered boards, either straight or shaped in their design. Great for a fabric pattern that demands attention in its entirety. Accent with a welt on the edges, trim with beads or gimp, or add a cascade of accent or matching fabric.
- Board Valance Treatments come in a wide variety of styles and custom accents. Crisp pleats, a straight design, fabric swagged, cascades of accent or matching fabric, trim it with fringe or gimp. Or better yet, create a design using a combination of elements. That’s what The Blind Lady can do for you! Because they are board-mounted, once hung and dressed, without muss or fuss.
- Throw Swags are “scarves” of fabric with various hardware, poles, finials, and other architectural features. The Blind Lady uses a mathematical formula to create and dress your throw swags.
Add an extra dimension to your home décor with custom accents.
- Pillows in a variety of styles and sizes accent your décor.
- Bedding including comforters, bedspreads, bed skirts
- Window Seats to complement your other design elements
- Table Runners and Table Clothes